Mobile Drinking Water Plant
AZUD WATERTECH DWE is a mobile, compact and autonomous drinking water plant, to supply guaranteed high quality potable water for decentralized villages, temporary settlements and emergencies.
Designed to operate with extraordinary energy efficiency, allowing the use of RENEWABLE SOURCES.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS OF THE WATER TREATMENT PLANT:
- Advanced filtration and disinfection treatments which guarantee the quality of potable water regardless of supplys water quality (fresh, brackish or sea water).
- Designed to remove high loads of suspended solids thanks to our patented pre-filtration system AZUD HELIX AUTOMATIC.
- No need of chemicals reagents and unnecessary consumables which generate cost and dependence.
- Fully autonomous operation, ensuring the water quality and the maximum equipment protection, with no need of qualified and permanent staff.
- Very compact and modular, with simple and immediate installation and commissioning. Without civil works. Without setbacks.
- Especially designed for air transport and all-terrain ground transport.
- Included batteries that guarantee the autonomy of the plant for 24 h, maintenance free, and guaranteed lifetime of 10 years.
The purification techniques employed depend on the type of problem or pollutant detection. Typically, at the same water treatment plant there are different technologies combined in such a way as to ensure gradual and selective water treatment. Each technology protects the rear, allowing each acting solely on technical pollutant for which it is designed.
- Generating set
- All-terrain trailer and spare parts
- Water deposit for inlet and outlet
- Residual chlorine dosing
For more information visit www.azud.com